What are cookies ?
A “cookie” is a small text file sent by a website and stored in the memory of your internet browser or on the hard drive of your computer, tablet or cell phone (hereinafter together the “Terminal“). The purpose of a cookie is to facilitate your navigation on our Sites. It allows its sender to collect information about your browsing during its period of validity. Only the sender of a cookie is entitled to read or modify the information contained therein. Cookies may vary depending on the Internet browser used to visit our Sites. Cookies may be session cookies, meaning that they are deleted from the Terminal once the session and the browser are closed, or persistent cookies, meaning that they are stored on the Terminal until their expiration date. When you browse our Sites, cookies may be installed on the hard disk of your Terminal, in order to facilitate navigation on our Sites. You have the possibility of managing the cookies used on the Sites by configuring the cookie management tool.
The cookies issued on our Sites are used for the following purposes:
- To improve the functionality of the Sites;
- To identify you on our Sites in order to use our services;
- To adapt the presentation of the Sites to the display preferences of your Terminal;
- To facilitate access to the services we offer;
- To implement security measures, for example when you are requested to reconnect to a service after a certain period of time;
- To measure the audience of the Sites and to establish statistics.
What types of cookies do we use ?
Several types of cookies may be installed when you use our websites:
- Strictly necessary (mandatory) cookies: they allow you to benefit from all the features of our Site. They allow us to maintain user sessions and prevent any security threats. They do not collect or store any personal information.
- Social networking and content sharing cookies: they allow us to share information about your browsing with social networks on our sites and to offer you the viewing of content hosted on an external site, such as videos, from our Site;
- User Experience Cookies: These enable certain non-essential features on our Site. These features include embedding content such as videos or sharing website content on social media platforms;
- Audience measurement cookies: they store information such as the number of visitors to the Site, the number of unique visitors, the pages of the website that were visited, the source of the visit, etc. This data helps us to understand and analyze the performance of the Site and areas for improvement;
- Advertising cookies: these are used to personalize the ads we show you so that they are meaningful to you. These cookies also help us track the effectiveness of these advertising campaigns.
How to control cookies ?
With the exception of the cookies necessary for the proper functioning of the Sites, no cookie will be read and/or deposited on your Terminal without your consent. This consent is requested when you first connect to the Site.
If you do not wish to receive cookies, you can manage your preferences with the cookie management tool.
You can also set cookie preferences in the options of each browser. To learn more about how to manage cookies by browser:
- For Google Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=fr&hlrm=en&answer=95647 ;
- For Microsoft Edge and Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/fr/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies;
- For Mozilla Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/Activer%20et%20d%C3%A9sactiver%20les%20cookies ;
- For Apple Safari: https://support.apple.com/fr-fr/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac;
- For Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/fr/cookies.html.
Last Update: 2021/09/09